- Open to all Nepalese living in the UK.
- Contestants must be amateur singers or entertainers.
- Contestants under the age of 18 years old may only participate with the consent of their parent or guardian.
- Contestants under the age of 15 years old will get 1 extra (handicap) help points against older Contestants.
- Contestants must give 3 week notice to leave the show if they wish so.
- Contestants after Quarter final are not allowed to leave the show.
- Everest Idol winner will have to be youth ambassador for E-Media Hub Ltd UK.
- 60 % from Judge and 40% from Public Voting will make the elimination decision from Quarter final.
- The most voted Contestants will not be eliminated at any show and be awarded Public Choice in Grand finale.